Incident reporting when relating events at schools hit by burglaries or vandalism
1. Schools must be made aware that if any incident of burglary, attempted burglary, vandalism or damage involving ICT equipment takes place, they must inform their Khanya contact person immediately who will inform the relevant District Co-ordinator.
2. District Co-ordinator must confirm with the school by means of an immediate phone call.
3. On confirmation, the District Co-ordinator must visit the school, preferably the same day, complete the Disaster Incident: Initial Report and forward it to the project support office immediately.
4. The District Co-ordinator must ensure the following takes place at the school:
• police informed;
5. The District Co-ordinator must:
• keep track of all further developments;