Associated Distributors of Educational Supplies in SA
What is ADESSA?
Formed in 2003, the Associated Distributors of Educational Supplies in
is a body representing educational suppliers in their dealings with government department, educational institutions and other interested parties. It is independent of government, and is funded by subscriptions from member companies.
What does ADESSA do?
ADESSA aims to:
· promote sound and ethical business practices
· ensure high quality and good value in products and services for education
· communicate effectively with government, fellow members and educational institutions
· promote best practices for the use of Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) in education
· encourage and foster strategic partnerships
What are the benefits for schools?
ADESSA is the stamp of Quality
ADESSA members are:
· committed to reliable service and support
· established, ethical companies (not “fly-by-night” operations)
· able to provide relevant tools to enhance South African education
· aware of the needs and requirements of the curriculum
What are the benefits for members?
ADESSA members enjoy:
· enhanced credibility with schools and government
· access to up to date information about educational needs
· a voice in local and national government departments
· networking with others in the educational software industry
· special negotiated discounts for exhibitions
· preferential exposure through provincial departments
Member companies as at September 2006:
ADESSA Action Request
For more information please fax or e-mail us at the address below:
Tel: (031) 572 4770
Tel: (011) 476 2020 8002 Tel: (021) 914 1277 Tel: (021) 439 6351 Email: info @adessa.org.za Website: www.adessa.org.za
Tel: (011) 476 2020 8002
Tel: (021) 914 1277
Tel: (021) 439 6351 Email: info @adessa.org.za